18 December 2017

Down the Rabbit Hole

Sarah has just released the final part of this year's BOM, I have really enjoyed working on this quilt throughout the year.  I have all the appliqué prepped so I can hopefully get a little stitching done while chatting with family and 'watching' TV over the holidays. I have signed up for next year which starts at the end of January so I would really like this top completed before then.


a lot of appliqué prep has been going on around here!







I am so happy I managed to fit a Golden Retriever or two 😃


and several bees ...


The final border is pieced squares on point, I think I will use all my leftover pinks/purples and orange/yellows maybe with a green centre?




6 comments:

  1. it is looking good and it is nice that you kept up with it and will be done at the end of the year

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely bunnies, frolicking around the edge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much lovely detail in this beautiful quilt. Love the golden retrievers. Happy stitching to you over the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the detail that this quilt includes plus all of your special ideas as well. Enjoy your holiday along with some appliquéing. (Wink)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an amazing quilt! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful work and you will have a beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete