25 August 2015

Slowly Working Away

While my sewing room has been in chaos and I have been sorting out things for the Great Clear Out, I have had the help of a special friend, who is now delighted that he doesn't have to reverse into the room! Jasper enjoys supervising all my projects...

I have also been quietly taking a few hand quilting stitches in my Welsh Quilt each evening. I would really like to get this quilt finished before the end of the year. I love the rhythmic nature of hand quilting, it is the perfect way to unwind before bed.






Jasper also approves, yes that is a quilt he is sleeping on, but an old falling apart, first attempt at machine quilting one - there are limits!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt, Jasper sure is a handsome guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't Jasper look comfy... I'm sure his supervision is worth having!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quilt and your quilting looks beautiful! Jasper sure looks comfy there!! Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful quilting, Love it and Jasper, too.
    Marita

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful quilt! Your dog is so handsome, and he sure looks comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww your pal is adorable!! I love the header on your blog, sunflowers are my absolute favorite flower! Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great clear out, huh? I know the feeling! At least you have a friendly companion, that quilt is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete